And it’s a big no on the job I was waiting to hear from…
It’s increasingly looking like there’s three options now – start a business (but with what startup capital?), leave town and get any job at all back in Sydney, or look for a transfer in my current job. Hard to say whether it can be done, but it might be the best option.
And the writing does continue, as slow as ever. But it’s always on my mind.
Weather’s getting better here. Health should improve as a result.